If you're working from home these days, and you've got family or roommates at home with you, you'll know that focus can be a little hard to come by. Oh Bother wants to help you and your housemates manage distractions a little bit better by giving everyone in your house a quick way to indicate whether or not they currently want to be bothered.
Here's how it works:
• Set your status to either "botherable" or "unbotherable".
• Put your status on a timer; it'll flip automatically when time is up, and you'll get a notification reminding you to switch gears.
• Provide context for your status by indicating that you're on the phone, taking a nap, going outside, etc.
• Meanwhile, get live info on your housemates' statuses, synced automatically through iCloud.
• Set notifications to let you know when a housemate's status changes, and time your distractions accordingly!
- 4.5 MB
- Update Date:
- Daniel Gauthier
Safe to Download