- The app is intuitive and user-friendly
- Featuring big ORANGE PLUS button to create a New Visit record, the app guides you from start to end of the Leadership OI Visit.
- Featuring with various types of visited sites (office, field, etc.) the app suggests you typical Areas of Interest, the topics to discuss with personnel during the visit. Only Areas of Interest that are relevant to the Type of Site will be suggested to the leader. Other Areas of Interest can be added as well.
- There are no long checklists. Instead there are Areas of Interest, Keywords and Keyphrases which allow easy usage on the go.
- To each Area of Interest the app features the Notes and possibility to add rating “Good” or “Needs Work”.
- The app automatically saves a draft of the record, which remains available until completion. The manager can concentrate on the visit and people around him not on the app
Easy to create visit record:
- Use big orange + button
- Select site type to see suggested Areas of Interest. Areas of Interest are typical issues/risks of the selected site type. Expand/collapse Areas of Interest and add notes and ratings as applicable
- All visit details, are saved automatically
Use your records:
- Scroll for all visits on the home page
- Competed visits sent on your @sgs.com email
- Follow up on your report with others (visited site manager, etc.)
Security and access:
- Accessible only to the SGS Group personnel with valid sgs.com accounts
- The record of the visit will be stored both within the app itself and on the app's server.
- The complete record of each visit is sent to the user's @sgs.com email.
- The OI team accesses the visits’ demographic metrics only (to evaluate KPI completion); they do not have access to the Visit Notes
Fixed an issue when ProfilModel was empty.
Save to the server in the background all the data from the profile.
Fixed issue when the manager's email is empty in the Profile.
Upgrade media plugin package.
- 62.3 MB
- Release Date:
- SGS Group Management SA
Safe to Download