The game is played by four players. A set of numbered tiles with four different colors is used. During the game each player has a hand of 14 tiles. On each turn a player draws one tile and then discards one tile. The object of the game is to be the first to form a hand that consists entirely of sets (equal numbered tiles) and runs (consecutive tiles of the same color).
The game is table based. Empty places are filled by robots. When a player joins the game it takes place of one of the robots. If no table with the robot is available a new table is created.
• Asking consent fo the usage of the device ids for advertisement and online games
• minor improvements and bug fixes
* Other improvements
• Stability improvements
• Facebook sharing is temporarily disabled on IOS 11
• Banner ads removed from the game
If you are enjoying the game, please consider leaving a review or rating!
* Main menu on iPhone changed to Landscape
* Different graphical improvements
* Top10 became Top20
* Removed gold points
* Added a button to the game view to check hand and finish
* Minor bugfixes and improvements
* IOS 5 is not supported in new updates.
* Minor bugfixes
* In-App purchasing button moved to the Settings page
* Sharing winning results in social media gives one day Ads free playing
* Changed background music
* Cafe ambiance returned to the game. Use Settings to select background music to to turn off
* Stability related improvements
* Players who played during last month are shown in the Top10 list
*Resolved an issue when connection to the Game Center might fail in some conditions
* Changed full-screen ads showing order
- 48.4 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download