Olive ESS (Employee Self Service) is an Additional module, which is part of the Olive HRMS Suite, was available till now as a web application accessed using a browser. The Olive ESS offers valuable features as..
- Online facility for the employee to create various applications and for approvers to view the application and to approve / reject.
- Define Employee wise approval workflows for various activities like Leave application, Loan / Advance Application, Pay Slips, Documents, Passport Release, Leave Rejoin, Leave Planner, Air Ticket, Rosters etc.
- Employee can see their own Pay slips, status of Leave, Loan / Balance, Leave Encashment, Air Ticket, My Profile, Documents etc. online
- More than 15 different types of documents applications and printing are supported including NOC, Salary Certificate etc.
- More than 15 different types of Activities are supported in ESS including Leave, Advance, Pay Slip, My Info, Documents, Rosters, Leave planner, Man Power Requisition (MPR), Recruitment and Reimbursements etc.
Olive now presents the Olive ESS as a mobile App too and it is primarily targeted for the existing users of Olive HRMS. We are always ears to the valuable feedback from our customers and try to incorporate them into our products and services.
2) Bugs Fixed.
2) Project/Sites feature with RealTime Geolocation is Added.
3) New Contact No Calling option is added in Employee Directory.
4) New Send Email option is added in Employee Directory.
5) Leave Balance information Added in Leave Application.
6) Bugs Fixed and Improved optimisation.
7) Some UI issues Fixed.
2) New Send Email option is added in Employee Directory.
3) Leave Balance information Added in Leave Application.
4) Bugs Fixed and Improved optimisation*.
New Documents and Notifications UI .
New Changes in Leave Balance UI
- 56.9 MB
- Update Date:
- olive technologies
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it