It is mainly for non-schedulers but it does allow those with access to make minor edit to schedules on the move. It allows users to view schedules and client or place information and record attendance at remote locations. You can easily see where you are working this week or on other weeks and punch in and out when you arrive and depart.
The time and attendance system uses GPS to determine which client or place you are at and it works offline. You will need to connect to the internet to send your times to the server updating other users' view. Schedules and client details can also been downloaded in advance then viewed offline.
To use the software you will need a username and password which you usually given by a scheduler. For people who just want to test the system, you can sign up to a free demo here https://www.onschedulesoftware.com/demo.aspx to get your login details for both the web and this iPhone app.
- Exceptionally secure login (If your phone is lost, the finder will need to enter your unlock pattern to access offline data. In addition you can revoke this app in the Google account access control panel.)
- View schedules.
- View client or place information including documents.
- Your schedule is synced.
- Download additional schedules.
- Record time and attendance via GPS.
- Add, edit or delete shifts or visits.
- The rainbow search bar is a colourful way of filtering schedules to get the information you need. It can also be used to determine which schedule to download. Select multiple locations, employees, roles, clients etc.
- View a client or place's next visit.
- View tasks and mark them as complete.
- Smart system for setting an address's latitude and longitude coordinates when the location found by the mapping software was not quite accurate enough.
- 12.0 MB
- Release Date:
- code fish
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it