Hospital and cancer committee officials seeking to obtain or maintain their hospital CoC certifications derive tremendous savings through the use of Oncolens by reducing the time currently invested in managing in-person or virtual tumor boards and subsequent reporting to the CoC.
Oncolens is provided to practitioners through their hospital or practice facility. Once you download the app, please login with the username and password provided by your hospital or practice administrator.
• Structured case definitions: Utilize pre-defined variables and pre-populated pathologies and regimens to describe a patient case in seconds
• Customizable practitioner networks: As a user, you get to define who you want to send a case to. It may be a tumor board for one of the hospitals you work at, or a set of experts you select.
• Streamlined Workflows: Oncolens enables a case to be directed to the right specialists for additional information such as images or lab reports (pathology, radiology and genetics) without manual intervention, providing incredible savings to the practice or hospital.
- Corrected ordering of cases in tumour board meeting.
- PHI visibility updates.
- View past meeting In View In-person tumor boards.
- Top Answers by specialty in the mobile is similar to the web.
- "View Results" button is renamed to "View Answers".
- Message when Admin attempts login.
- Minor bug fixes
- 23.2 MB
- Update Date:
- LynkCare LLC
Safe to Download