• Secure user logon connection to the OneContent™ Patient Folder system.
• Efficient patient identification and verification through barcode recognition.
• Quick and standardized process to obtain patient consent for photography.
• Ability to specify a document, type, label and/or anatomical region for the captured media.
• Capture and management of individual or batches of photographs.
• Separate, encrypted, storage of media during the capture process.
• Automatic purging of stored media upon document upload or system-defined timeout expiration.
• Ability to add additional text as annotations to documents.
• Secure creation, storage, and submittal of content directly to OneContent™ Patient Folder.
• Bio Authentication for login allows users to login with Face ID or Touch ID with supported iPhones and iPads.
• iOS version 10.3 or newer
• Network connectivity to the OneContent™ Integration Server for your facility; includes cellular network or Wi-Fi access
• A valid OneContent™ Patient Folder login; contact your OneContent™ Patient Folder system administrator for details.
- 7.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Hyland Software, Inc.
Safe to Download