On the app the company can add daily and weekly orders, being able to take pictures of the services that need to be made for a better control of the managers. The app also sends its informations to the backend.
Who is the target audience?
Our target audience is our internal customers and our official employees. Our managers and our internal customers will use the software to manage the services that have been contracted with us and at one time our suppliers will use the app because they sell services to us and they used the application.
- How do users get an account?
All our users have to be previously registered by our managers and for that he will use our backend system and the individual register will not be available for now, because we will control who uses our application.
- Is this application intended for internal distribution in your own company, in the company of a target customer or in several target customer companies?
This application will be used internally in our company for our management, system and company specific property and users who are not our employees must be our specific clients who have hired us to manage their services and / or our suppliers.
- In which countries will this application be distributed primarily?
This application will be distributed only in the United States and English only.
- If this application is intended for internal distribution, will the application be accessible by internal and external partners? Or will it be unique to internal employees?
Only our contracted customers who use our services and at some point our suppliers who use our services have used our application.
1) New Include Order function
2) Layout redesign
3) New colors for the logo
1) New Include Order function:
A new role allows an order to be added by the manager. When a manager logs into the system appears
a "+" button that has been added to call the add new system order function.
2) Layout redesign:
The system screens were redesigned with a file of
scss named app.scss with layout for app screens
with the exception of home and history that kept their layouts preserved.
3) New colors for buttons and logo:
Color and designer changes have been made to the form buttons, now with
new look but kept the same functions. The application logo was also
exchanged for a new logo.
3) New look for backgrounds; orders of services and buttons;
4) Correction of login in the system; and
5) New menu
- 28.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Wesley Dasilva
Safe to Download