Using the Onfleet driver app:
- Your delivery company should have an account with Onfleet to use this app
With the Onfleet driver app you get:
- Up-to-the-second customer info, order details and navigation while avoiding traffic using Google Maps, Apple Maps, Waze or Here We Go.
- Productive driving with detailed task information and comprehensive metrics.
- Communication with customers or dispatchers through text or phone calls to make faster deliveries.
- Proof of delivery with the option to scan barcodes, verify IDs, upload photos and collect signatures.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
To learn more about Onfleet, see https://onfleet.com
Get started: https://onfleet.com/signup
- support for Lithuania
- support for Lithuania
- multiple barcodes scanning mode - scan multiple barcodes on single scan session. From settings you can set 3 scanning modes:
- auto (default mode) - app will automatically finish scan session when all required barcodes are scanned
- multiple - scan session must be finished by user
- single - scan session is finished after first scanned barcode
- URL links, phone numbers and addresses in task detail screen are tappable again
- other smaller bugfixes and updates
- Complete task reminder - when enabled, driver will be reminded by a notification when departing a destination address without completing the task. This feature is enabled by default and can be turned off in settings.
- Map layers and traffic - drivers can switch between normal, terrain and satellite map mode and turn on/off traffic layer.
- Show active task destination address on map view - map view will always show active task destination address along with other important info. Drivers can quickly access this task detail screen or navigate.
- This app version contains a number of security enhancements.
- Push notifications are now more reliable.
- Zendrive integration: for participating organizations, you can now provide consent to share your driving data. Zendrive is a third party service that collects your location and driving activity data to determine your driving safety score.
- Autoadvance to next task can be turned on in settings - app will show next task screen automatically
- Added new task failure reason “Unable to locate”
- Added support for videos in chat
- Task detail shows metadata if provided
- Small visual updates (active task animation, chat dark visual style)
- Data reloading is improved when slow connection
- Added more dialogs explaining why things failed
- App informs user if there is low disk space and app can’t operate properly
- Fixed possible app freeze when manually entering ID verification on certain devices
- Fixed not working voice messages playback
- Other smaller bugfixes
- Other smaller updates and bugfixes regarding data loading
- 123.4 MB
- Release Date:
- Onfleet Inc.
Safe to Download