* Receive alerts when activity is detected with the option to remotely call 911 from your home phone number using your home address as the location of the emergency.
* Manage notification preferences and view real-time status and logs of all sensors.
* Add as many sensors as you need: Door/Window, Motion, and Water.
* Easy wireless installation of sensors anywhere in your home.
* Use the Home, Away, and Night modes to control when you would like to receive alerts about your sensor. Add up to seven additional modes for a total of ten.
*Use the new Ooma Keypad to switch mode from Away to Home using customized Pin codes.
* Use the mobile app to manually switch modes or automatically switch modes using a schedule with a time of day and day of week
* Rely on the Professional Monitoring Service to take care of your house when you are busy or not reachable.
* Save up to 30% on your Renters insurance by showing them your Smart Security Certificate by Ooma
* Learn more at ooma.com.
-Special offer for customers who are using an older version of Telo
-Keypad: you will be informed of tampering attempts in the Log history and via Push Notifications
-Added ability to change time zone in the app
-Added ability to rename mobile devices (that are used for geofencing) that appear on the Dashboard screen
-System history is now easier to understand thanks to updated mode status icons on Log and Action Center screens
-Rearranged the order in which available modes are presented. Now everything is listed in ascending order, starting from the least secure to the most secure one: Off -> Home -> Away -> Night -> Vacation -> Any custom mode you may have.
-Improved descriptions, screen titles, and overall language throughout the app
-Minor user interface improvements
-Miscellaneous bug fixes
-NEW: Added support for sending SMS to Bell MTS subscribers in Canada
-Minor user interface and language improvements related to Professional Monitoring and Geofencing
-Battery-indicator added for Sirens with Battery Backup support
-Better user experience for a case when Remote 911 Call is manually triggered from the app: name of a mobile device (e.g. "Jim's iPhone") is now displayed in the logs section
-Provided additional information on what Distress Signal is and how it works
-Professional Monitoring agreement is now easier to read
-Privacy Terms are added under 'More' tab
-Bugfix and enhancements
-Allow user to enable/disable Professional Monitoring
-Added ability to enable/disable exit delay beeps and exit delay modes.
-Various fixes for Professional Monitoring, Action Center and Notification Settings.
-Re-enabled app version check.
- Improvements to the performance of the app.
- Bug fixes to help you use the app without worry.
- Check out the new Pro Monitoring services by tapping on More tab in the app. Get secured even when you are busy.
- Better App Performance
- Smart Cam live stream fix
- general UI fixes
- app crash fixes
- fixed an issue where user wasn't able to set Siren triggers
- improved logging for debugging purposes
- added ability to receive push notification banners while app is in the foreground
- added the ability to select which mode to switch to when cancelling an alert
- general UI fixes
- additional improvements to Geofencing efficiency for reliability purposes
- various crash fixes
- added links to Ooma's sensor hardware shop
- added the ability to see screenshot of most recent Butterfleye camera video clips after pressing on Dashboard icon
- more Butterfleye camera stream reliability fixes
- better handling of changed passwords for Butterfleye camera
- split "System Settings" screen into new "Siren Preferences" and "System Notifications" screens
- Action Center user interface improvements
- Siren user interface improvements
- fixed a bug related to loading the video library for Butterfleye cameras
- fixed an issue related to non-public APIs
- added support for Ooma Butterfleye camera integration (beta)
- for users that have an Ooma Siren, added new Action Center interface
- updated customer support phone number
- added ability to enable/disable reminders to replace sensor batteries
- general UI fixes
- fixed an issue that was preventing event logs from loading
- added SMS carriers East Link, Koodo
- general crash fixes
- Added troubleshooting help links for Geofencing on the Modes > Geofencing Settings page
- Geofencing: fixed an issue where the "Enabled devices" screen was sometimes showing up as empty
- Geofencing: fixed an issue where devices were sometimes not updating their GPS locations if they were low on storage space
- Geofencing: added the ability to see the home/away status of devices on the dashboard
- Geofencing: added some missing popups to ensure that a device has granted location permissions when enabling Geofencing
- Geofencing: general setup process improvements
- fixed an issue with SMS notifications for MetroPCS customers
- general UI improvements
- fixed an issue where mode start times were being displayed incorrectly if smartphone was in a different time zone
- general user interface and crash fixes
- added Cellcom as a SMS carrier
- added time zone designators to all timestamps in app
- fixed an issue where changes to e911 address did not get automatically refreshed in mobile app
- added "Save" button to Modes > Scheduled Time > Repeat menu
- fixed an issue with certain screens not fitting on smaller iPhones
- other general user interface improvements
- fixed an issue where the app would sometimes crash with a white screen upon opening
- added ability to enter 11-digit contact phone numbers with leading "1"
- added Ting as a supported SMS carrier
- fixed an issue where some users could not delete SMS contacts
- fixed an issue where some app interactions were broken for iOS 11 users
- general UI improvements
- added ability to turn off tamper notifications for individual sensors
- added SMS carrier Republic Wireless
- added SMS carrier Freedom Mobile
- added SMS carrier TracFone
- fixed a bug where push notifications were still being sent even after user had logged out
- added an "Edit" button to the Contacts screen to make it more intuitive
- general user interface improvements
- added visual feedback for when the system is not yet ready to pair or unpair a sensor
- added clarification that the dashboard is displaying the current mode that the system is in
- added clarification that swiping modes on the dashboard changes the current mode that the system is in
- added a fix for Daylight Saving Time issues
- 47.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Ooma Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it