Whether you’re in Qatar or traveling overseas, the Ooredoo app is your secure companion to manage your accounts and subscriptions and stay in the loop.
Our Help section gives you many ways to reach out and talk to us; we’ll always be glad to hear from you and ensure your Ooredoo experience is the best possible!
Don't forget to keep coming back to check our amazing offers, as there’ll always be something for you!
Check and reserve special Easy-To-Remember numbers directly from the app. Block unwanted SMS senders with a single click. Request Home internet installation. And so much more!
Our app is the best way to complement your experience with Qatar's best and most reliable network.
Ooredoo Qatar may require access to your health information using Health App to allow some features and offers.
Ooredoo App is updated regularly and at ooredoo we strive to bring your Safety & Security first. Here whats new:
1. Introducing OTP Authentication for Easy Transfer.
2. Exciting & Exclusive Offers.
3. Improved Performance and Features.
4. Bug Fixes
Feel free to write to us your feedback.
Constantly adding new features in app to enhance user experience. Fixing bugs regularly to have a hassle free user journey.
Enjoy secured Bill payment, Recharges, Easy transfer, Balance check and more in just a few taps.
- Fixed an issue that affected some users while completing payments on Arabic.
- Fixed an issue that affected some users while trying to redeem Nojoom points.
1. Tap up Game - Tap away and win some exciting gifts and rewards.
2. Ooredoo 5G is ready and officially First in the world to launch commercially. Opt into 5G through Ooredoo App.
3. Added support for iOS 13
Many more enhancements and bug fixes to improve your experience and the performance of the app. We're constantly working on our app experience.
The flexibility is amazing and the prices are even better!
Why is Flexi Card so good?
Full flexibility with self-allocation of points.
No contract, no commitment
You can check the balance and allocate via Ooredoo App.
UI enhancements and bug fixes to improve your experience and the performance of the app. We're constantly working on our app experience and welcome feedback from our users.
- Fixed a bug on Nojoom section.
- Added support for Philippines Keys and Packs.
Our customer support team is now happy to provide support using your favorite secure messaging application (WhatsApp); the help section is always one click away to message us.
UI Enhancements and bug fixes in an attempt to improve enhance the experience and improve the performance of the app. We're continually working on our app experience and welcome feedback from our users.
1. Weekends Ramadan Surprise - Scan Ooredoo banners and win exciting gifts.
2. UI Enhancements and bug fixes in an attempt to improve enhance the experience and improve the performance of the app.
We're constantly working on our app experience and welcome feedback from our users
1. Introducing new and exciting offers in our Ooredoo Goodies section, make sure you check it out.
2. Easy Transfers - Now recharge for friends and family using your Hala/Shahry service numbers.
3. eSIM Enhancements - Easy to Add eSIM profile to supported devices (iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, 2018 iPad Pro, 2019 iPad mini and 2019 iPad Air) and activation directly from the app's SIM management Section.
Improved performance and minor bug fixes.
. Look forward for Wednesday Walk Rewards on the Ooredoo App
- Bug fixes
- Now you can easily enroll in the Nojoom program.
- Track your Nojoom point expiry.
- Update your Nojoom contact details (if required).
A special offer is waiting for you on National Sport Day.
Now you can request internet settings directly from our app under the help section.
Now you can pay using Debit Cards issued by a Bank in Qatar.
Introducing an easier way for you to manage your eSIMs, and change your physical SIM to an eSIM. You can use the eSIM on iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max and iPhone XR.
Do note that future updates for Ooredoo App will require iOS 10.
- Now you can change your physical SIM to eSIM using our app for your iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR.
If you don’t update your device to iOS 10 or later, you won’t be able to receive future updates for the Ooredoo App.
- We are also rolling out several bug fixes and performance improvements to keep your app running in tip-top condition.
You can now listen to radio Suno and radio Olive through our app.
- Fixed a bug that caused a delay in login for some users.
- View your payment history
- View Nojoom Earning partners
- Flexi Balance now available on the App widgets and the watch
- 944.1 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it