“With 20 secret agents and only 5 iPads in my classroom, you’d be amazed at the level of engagement and excitement in my classroom! … It’s the best $2.99 I’ve ever forked over for an app.” –– Technology Tailgate
"Operation Math Code Squad is one of the best educational math games I've seen on the iPad. It's fast-paced, engaging, and just down right fun."
—Apps on Tapp
“… a brilliant multiplayer game … Code Squad continues to be the most requested app in our classrooms, kids are just clamouring to play together and win together.” ––Teachers With Apps
• Multiplayer gaming that lets you test four different players at once.
• Four virtual keypads for fast-paced, multi-touch action.
• 21 missions centered on three different skill levels for testing any grade.
• The ability to select missions based on math operations and skill level.
• All binomial addition / subtraction equations for numbers 1-20.
• All binomial multiplication / division equations for numbers 1-12.
• Spy-themed action that provides a fun alternative to homework and flashcards.
• Time-based play that will test their speed and keep kids engaged with cooperative drills.
• Based on U.S. Common Core standards.
• No ads or in-app purchases.
Awards & Recognition:
• Featured in Family Circle Magazine
• 12 Best Math Apps of 2012 — Teachers With Apps
• Editor's Favorite —AppSmarts.com
• Featured in Apple’s Kids Collection
The entire collection of Spinlight apps are now part of the Little 10 Robot family. AlphaTots Alphabet, TallyTots Counting, Pixel and Parker, Operation Math, Winky Think Logic Puzzles, Billy’s Coin Visits the Zoo, Gappy Learns Reading, Gappy Learns Writing, Geography Drive USA, Swapsies Jobs, Swapsies Sports, YodelOh Math Mountain and more!
Crafted by Little 10 Robot. We believe that smiling is the first step in learning. That’s why we make educational apps loaded with serious fun.
- 43.8 MB
- Update Date:
- Little 10 Robot
Safe to Download