Osteology in Dogs
Learning tool for professionals and students belonging to the veterinary field. Interact with Ulises, our pet, and discover the skeletal system of the dog. This APP contains all the information of the canine skeleton by means of an interactive 3D model. This model has been obtained from a CT (X-Ray Computed Tomography) scanner, so realism and reliability are guaranteed.
The APP also incorporates the 3D visualization of bone fractures, where up to 15 different types are present (Bicondylar, Diaphyseal, Salter Harris, etc...).
* Visualization of a realist 3D model of the complete canine skeleton.
* Identification of every bone in the dog.
* Interaction with every component of the skeleton, offering the possibility of performing operations such as focusing, removing or transparency applying.
* Selection of skeletal systems and subsystems for an isolated analysis.
* 3D visualization of 15 types of bone fractures (Bicondylar, Diaphyseal, Salter Harris, etc...).
* Videogame / puzzle of anatomy. Compete internationally to get the best score!
* Interactivity with models has been improved.
* Small bugs have been fixed.
- 589.0 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download