• Structure ID: As each part is touched, the part highlights and the part name and description text changes. Description text shows or hides on demand.
- Normal view - 26 parts, including outer, inner and middle ear.
• Highlight View: Serous, Suppurative, TM Rupture and Child OME feature a key highlight view from the disorder animations.
• Animation for Serious, Suppurative, TM Rupture, Child OME and normal views.
• Video: One normal ear drum and one perforated eardrum clip.
• Two finger zoom and pan of all animations and Structure ID/Highlight pages.
• Drawing Whiteboard feature:
- Drawing: freeform lines in red, blue, green or black hue. Line size can be changed by tapping on the size panel.
- Draw and place text directly on active animation and video.
- Text: cane changed by tapping on the size panel, auto wrap, non-movable in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Eraser: touch and rub lines and text on whiteboard to erase.
- Trash: one tap deletes all whiteboard lines and text.
- Screenshot whiteboard direct to Photos App for easy email and printing.
• iOS 6.0+ required, designed for iPad and iPhone.
The Otitis Media Disorders app makes learning otitis media ear disorders easy. See example screen shots below. Get the app today!
- 39.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Blue Tree Publishing, Inc.
Safe to Download