essence, grasp its concepts, and know what the Meditation on Twin Hearts can actually do. Parents may
find that this is a good way of introducing their children to the Meditation on Twin Heart's concept of
taking care of the planet and its inhabitants, loving one's family, as well as being a channel of divine
blessing so that everyone and everything on earth continues to be healthy, happy, and full of life!
Join our little bunny on a journey of understanding and learning to love and bless our home – our Earth.
Find out what the young rabbit unfolds in this wonderful adventure.
This interactive story app has been translated into the following languages:
● Filipino (Available in both text and narration)
● Brazilian Portuguese
Enjoy these fun features:
● Multiple interactive elements – Interactive storytelling experience in an easy to learn and fun to
play with app.
● Voice-over Narration – Story narration featured in various languages with on-off control system
for preferred reading dynamics.
● Wonderfully vibrant illustrations – Delightful and colorful illustrated story suited for young
● Values Integrated – Inspired by one of Master Choa Kok Sui's beautiful and powerful meditation
– Meditation on Twin Hearts.
Do yo u love OUR EARTH, OUR HOME? If so, please write us a review!
For updates on this story app and future apps from the Institute for Inner Studies Publishing
Foundation, please visit us at www.iispfi.com and follow us on Facebook at
- 431.3 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download