Pain data is displayed in an easy to understand graph that helps you visualize how your pain levels are improving or worsening over time.
Enter your pain level from zero to ten, zero being no pain and ten being the worst pain you can imagine.
Add optional diary notes to keep track of what you did to try and reduce your pain and if it was successful or not.
Help identify pain triggers and the most effective treatment options you have used.
Track pain symptoms and associated physiological effects.
- Quickly and easily enter your pain level from zero to ten
- Add optional diary notes describing your pain and any treatment options you have made
- View raw pain data and all the diary notes you have made
- Pain levels are color coded to quickly visualize what level your pain is registering
- View the resulting pain levels in graphical form
- Quickly change the graph to view data in daily, monthly or weekly form
- Interactively zoom the graph to hone in on any pain incidents
- Click on graph points to see a summary of the pain data and diary notes
- Scroll the graph to get a view of how your pain has changed over time
- Moving average overlay to get a better feel for whether your pain is receding over time
- Set up periodic reminders to help you monitor your pain
- Minor defect fixes
- 16.0 MB
- Release Date:
- Black Slate Software Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it