PAK capture utilizes the innovative PAK live technology, consisting of embedded smart services on measurement devices.
Various applications in mobile testing and troubleshooting can be executed with phase-synchronous, calibrated recordings on the frontend. PAK capture's on-the-go user interface provides live controls for sensor or device settings and offers the user continuous live monitoring of the sensor signals. Sync your sensor catalog via the PAK cloud and benefit from an even more advanced measurement configuration.
Be instantly in touch with your data. Configure your measurements effortlessly on-site, change settings quickly, monitor the signal quality and swiftly browse your recorded data. The system automatically provides the necessary quality parameters and assembles information for an efficient overview.
Once your acquisition has been completed, just download your recorded data and your engineering partners can easily proceed, as the data is based on ASAM ODS NVH.
Key features at a glance:
* On-site test configuration and calibration
* Automated sensor matching
* Real-time level display showing the status of signals and sensor connections
* Online time history and FFT
* Configurable ring buffer
* Decoding, online display and storage of CANbus data (CAN, CAN FD, WWH-OBD, Multiplex)
* PAK live trigger service for event or condition related recording
* GPS synchronization service for multiple frontends
* Overview of recorded data
* Audio playback of stored recordings
* Recorded file format: ASAM ODS NVH ATF/XML
* Flic(tm) button support
Benefit today from the continuous further development of this particular app.
PAK capture 3.3 requires a measurement device equipped with PAK live 2.0 or newer; some features need PAK live 3.3 to be available.
- 70.4 MB
- Update Date:
- MBBM Group
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it