Use the Paladin® Soil Fumigant Calculator to:
• Calculate the buffer zone in feet according to your application block size for Paladin®, Paladin® PIC-21 or Paladin® EC soil fumigants
• Calculate the flow meter rate setting for application of Paladin® or Paladin® PIC-21 soil fumigants
• Review the buffer zone chart from product labels on-the-go
• Log dates when conducting soil fumigant applications by field name
• Download soil fumigant product labels for Paladin®, Paladin® PIC-21 and Paladin® EC soil fumigants
• Access emergency contact information for North America including Arkema’s Paladin® soil fumigant responsible care team, CHEMTREC® Communications Center and Rocky Mountain Poison Center
• Visit the Paladin® soil fumigant website for more information
• Contact Arkema’s Paladin® soil fumigant team with your questions
Paladin® is a soil fumigant for control or suppression of weeds, soil-borne plant pathogens and nematodes in soils to be planted with vegetables (tomatoes, peppers, eggplants), cucurbit crops (cucumber, squash and melons), strawberries, blueberries, field-grown ornamentals and forestry nursery stock where a plastic tarp is used for fumigation. Paladin® soil fumigant is a restricted-use pesticide. Always refer to and follow the federal label requirements for crops, specific use rates and application directions.
Learn more at: paladin-usa.com.
© Arkema Inc. All Rights Reserved
Paladin is a registered trademark of Arkema Inc.
CHEMTREC is a registered trademark of American Chemistry Council, Inc.
- 13.9 MB
- Release Date:
- Arkema Inc.
Safe to Download