There are flashcards, and then there are flashcards! We’ve been at this since the Palm Pilot! Here are some advanced features that we provide, that set us apart from the competition:
—Questions are revised and updated multiple times per year; you can easily email a question to us for an explanation or comment
—Search for keywords to review a particular topic
—Some cards include full color illustrations; most include explanations when helpful
—Universal app that supports iPhone and iPads, screen rotation, and all the things you expect, including the iPhone 6's
—Cards can be bookmarked for quick access later
—You can go back and just look at the questions you missed
—Advanced score tracking keeps track of your progress daily, weekly, and monthly
—GAME CENTER support so you can play with friends, compete on leaderboards, and earn achievements
—There are no in-app purchases required to unlock the “real” app
Written in the style of the NREMT-P certification exam using scenario-based questions based on latest 2014 EMS material. This quiz provides the highest quality test questions you will find. We believe in quality over quantity, yet we still provide OVER 1000 MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS plus over 500 flashcards!
Core Paramedic quiz divided into these chapters:
Rescue & Trauma
But that's not all. We also include the EMS Toolkit, which many people find even more valuable than the review questions. Here's what you get in the EMS Toolkit section:
• EKG (ECG) Academy - Look at several sample electrocardiogram strips, with explanations of key attributes. Test your knowledge with the graphical "name that strip" quiz. There is also a comprehensive EKG background quiz, measurement guide, and 12-lead placement guide.
• EMS Scenarios - Practice in pairs or small groups with these step by step, ready made scenarios.
• CPR Reference - Updated for latest AHA guidelines, we provide a reference to the proper steps in CPR, test questions to prepare you for your annual recert, and even a audio metronome that tells you the proper cadence for compressions.
• Documentation Guide - Things to consider and document for most common emergencies. Also, a quick reference to those acronyms like OQPRST and DCAP/BTLS.
• NREMT-P Recertification - This tells you what you need to do to recert (number of hours, categories, etc.)
• START Triage Quiz - Another bonus quiz covering the START system
• Hazmat Response Quiz - Another bonus quiz on how to deal with hazmat incidents (for EMS personnel)
NOTE: If you think you've found a typo or inaccurate question, please report this immediately and we will investigate. All known problems will be immediately corrected. We update our software frequently so you can rest assured that quality is the number one concern! Remember, this is a study guide, not a reference book. The purpose is to help you learn and remember, it is not a substitute for an instructor.
- 10.9 MB
- Release Date:
- Peakview Software LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it