With this application you can promptly access tracking information for 300 delivery services, including UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, TNT, LaserShip, Aramex, OnTrac, China Post, SingPost and many other postal services. Full list of supported carriers is available at: http://parcelapp.net/#services
Tracking data is collected on our servers, so you will get it right to your device with a tap of a button. Sometimes you won't even need to enter a tracking number, your can user barcode scanner which is available right in the app. With the unique carrier automatic recognition function, adding a new delivery is just a matter of seconds.
You can also locate your delivery on the map or manage your deliveries using Web Access (web.parcelapp.net) - easy and simple. Parcel has a native macOS app available for free in the Mac App Store.
Parcel utilizes the power of iOS to provide you the best possible user experience. You can use Notification Center widget to see expected deliveries for today or tomorrow or share extension to add a new delivery directly from any other app.
Push notifications provided by Parcel are more convenient than from any other app. They are being sent only from 8am to 10 pm according to your timezone, so you will not be bothered at night (however, you can disable this option in the settings).
• when there is a problem with a delivery (e.g. delayed, damaged, requires attention), there will be an exclamation mark displayed next to it as an icon
• when "Delivery Push Only" mode is enabled, you will also get notifications when a delivery attempt was made or if there is a problem
• small improvements related to sharing deliveries
• improvements related to the watch app first launch
• fixed bug when Infograph Modular Apple Watch complication was not updating
• new complication for Infograph Modular watch face
• improved accessibility support for Voice Control in iOS 13
• fixed bug when search field might be corrupted in the carrier selection list
• fixed bug when barcode scanner was not working correctly on iPad
Thanks to the latest advancements in machine learning available in iOS 13, Parcel now offers a new barcode scanner that does more than just getting a tracking number from a barcode. It also tries to recognize a carrier based on a package label that you scan.
Support for “Sign in with Apple” (iOS 13)
Sign in with Apple is a great way to create new accounts in 3rd party apps while keeping your personal information private. Not only you can create new accounts in Parcel using “Sign in with Apple”, you can also convert your existing Parcel account if you want to. Parcel does not ask for name, email or password when using “Sign in with Apple”.
Parcel now has a new Siri shortcut that allows you to see the latest information about your active deliveries. It is very simple to use and you can set it up in the app settings.
Dark Mode (iOS 13)
Not much to say, Parcel supports dark mode in iOS 13 and it looks great.
Support for Contextual Actions (iOS 13)
Now you can tap and hold on a delivery to perform actions on it. You can either track on website, find on map or mark as completed right from the deliveries list. This allows you to save time because normally to access those actions you would need to open a delivery first and then tap on the actions button.
• when you search for a delivery in Spotlight, you can tap and hold on it to see its full history
• delivery status icons in the main list are adjusted in size according to your system font size (iOS 13)
• when there is a suggestion from the app to change delivery carrier, you will see a new icon for that
- 17.4 MB
- Release Date:
- Ivan Pavlov Pty Ltd
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it