telePORT has five main screens:
* Overview, which provides the user with basic information about their subscribed anesthesia locations, such as the anesthetic phase and three vital sign values. If additional detail is required access to waveforms and trends is available from here as well.
* Messaging, a combination of person-to-person chat system, and a system to receive pages from an operating room or reminders.
* Phonebook, a list of commonly used phone extension and pager numbers; as well as an editor for these entries.
* Room Subscription, the place where room information is subscribed to and where subscriptions can be delegated to other users.
* Reminders, which allow the user to set up time- and anesthetic phase-based reminders.
- 27.9 MB
- Release Date:
- PART BC Children's
Safe to Download