Currently both US and UK passports are supported. You can use the fingers to scale and position a photo you take either with your digital camera or iPhone camera. You can save an image to the Photo Album or email to anyone you like. Now you can have your standard passport photo within touches.
Steps to create passport photo:
1. Get Image from Album or take camera from Photo
2. Position your photo and make sure your head fall into the standard head overlay window.
3. Click Next to change brightness and contrast
4. Click Save to save the photo to album
5. Send the saved photo to your photo printer.
Print function will only work if you have Apple compatible printer and you will also need to change paper size to 2" in order to print a valid passport photo.
- 3.3 MB
- Release Date:
- Kejian Jin
Safe to Download