This application will only work in conjunction with a hospital or physician practice PatientKeeper installation. For log in information, please contact your organization’s PatientKeeper representative or click the link below to request a demonstration.
With PatientKeeper’s Mobile Platform, physicians can:
• Enter lab, medication, diagnostic imaging, dietary, consult, and other orders.
• Enter charges for each patient visit/encounter. Easily identify visits with missing charges.
• Document clinical procedures and patient progress notes
• Securely message providers and care team members
• Review and manage an accurate, up-to-date patient list.
• Access and trend lab results from hospital-based and community laboratories.
• Review radiology, microbiology, and pathology test results.
• Seamlessly access enterprise PACS images directly from the image report within a single app.
• Review medication lists (including IV meds) and see a history of discontinued meds. Review patients’ complete dispensing history (including doses not given).
• View all clinical notes including admit, progress, consult, discharge, and operative notes.
• Review an at-a-glance presentation of temperature, blood pressure, heart rate, and other vital signs as well as input/output measurements.
• Review a patient’s known allergies, including substance, type (drug, food, or environment) and a description of any reaction.
• And much more
- 52.7 MB
- Release Date:
- PatientKeeper, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it