Benjamin Franklin said this about debt. It’s a bit extreme, but his point is well taken. We need to be willing to live with less and start paying off our debts. Everyone should have the right to pursue their happiness and prosperity. This is a main tenet of the American Dream that our Founding Fathers set up.
Our app is based off that principle, and now you can pay a little to each person instead of not paying them at all. Even though this app doesn’t integrate with Paypal or Zelle, you can use those to pay back your debts! Even if your debts don’t equal the $1 trillion that the U.S. owes China, it shouldn’t be a chore to keep track of them.
Ben Franklin was well known for his financial know-how and values; now’s your chance to be like him!
Pursue your happiness! Pursue your prosperity!
Pursue the American Dream with Pay it Back, Sam!
*** Here’s how it works. ***
1. Type in each person’s name.
2. Type in how much you owe each person.
3. When it’s time to pay, assign a bit of money to each person or to a set of people.
4. Hit commit, and it will auto-prepare the emails to each person (that you can edit).
5. It will also auto-refresh the summation of each person’s debt.
* Works on iOS & Mac interchangeably
* Prepares a Paypal CSV for mass payments
* CSV file histories enable you to keep track of payments
* Secure connection to PayPal server
* Payments can be full or partial; you determine how much you pay!
* Simple UI: just the basics, and nothing unnecessary
* Files can be restored/backed up
* Americana-themed humor: Enjoy paying back to a little mid-west country music!
* Auto-generates an email to each person with a pleasant Americana theme
* You may opt in to share anonymous aggregate data with the developer or opt out so that no data is shared.
* Daily quotes by founding fathers and modern presidents alike on finance and money topics.
- 12.5 MB
- Release Date:
- Cloudburst Room Escape, Inc
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it