Use PayRange to pay at thousands of vending, laundry, arcade, parking, coffee and other supported machines with a simple swipe of your finger.
- Swipe left or right on the phone app screen to select the machine.
- Swipe up on your phone screen and payment will be sent to the machine.
It is that SIMPLE.
QUICK AND SIMPLE:
NO MORE COINS, NO MORE BILLS. PayRange takes the hassle out of your life. To guarantee the highest level of convenience, we designed our app for a quick and secure payment experience. Your experience is as simple as swiping your finger on your phone screen. You do not need to worry about having the right amount of change, small bills, or bill acceptor issues.
SAFE AND SECURE:
Safety and security of your payment information is our first priority. We accept a range of payment options including all major credit cards and Apple Pay. We use a secure PCI compliant processor to guarantee that your PayRange payments are protected. At any time, we do not send any personal information to the machine.
EVERYWHERE AND GROWING:
Look for the PayRange icon on the machine to determine if it accepts PayRange payments. As soon as you enter the range of a PayRange supported machine, the app will automatically detect the enabled machines. No pairing or configuration is required. All you need to do is swipe on your phone screen to select the machine you want to pay at. PayRange is enabled on machines in a broad range of industries such as vending, laundry, amusement, coffee etc.
Get the app today! Simplify your payment experience with PayRange.
*** NOTE: The machine must be PayRange enabled ***
This app will not work if the machine is not equipped with PayRange hardware.
Visit http://payrange.com for a video demonstration.
If you’d like your machine at work or school to be PayRange enabled, have the operator of your machines contact us at email@example.com
- Other bug fixes
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements
• PIN no longer required when adding funds.
• Enable Auto Reload and Select Amount from “Add Funds” screen.
• Add funds through Bank Accounts (US only). Allow 3 to 5 days for funds to post to prepaid balance.
• Preload as low as $1.00 (US only). Load amounts of $5.00 or less will incur a $0.25 convenience fee when using a credit or debit card. No fee on bank transfers.
• PIN no longer required when adding funds
• Enable Auto Reload and Select Amount from “Add Funds” screen
• Add funds through Bank Accounts (US only)
• Preload as low as $1.00 (US only)
1. Added Touch ID / Face ID for login
2. Fixed VoiceOver issue in Classic View and List View
3. A few other minor bug fixes
- UI updates for newer iPhones
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes
- Bug fixes
This update will be especially useful for our laundry users.
• New List view displays all machines as tiles in a vertical scrollable list.Allows you to easily select the machine you want especially when there are many machines in an area.
• Laundry timers and notifications to keep you informed of when cycles are estimated to be complete.
• Keep track of which laundry machines you have started with a “started by me” group in the List view.
To toggle between “Classic” and “List Views”, a new menu on top right is shown as three vertical dots.
Introducing the new List View:
- List View allows you to see all your machines as horizontal tiles in a up/down scrollable list. This view is especially useful if you have many machines in one location.
- Once you locate the machine you want to use by scrolling up/down, simply click on its tile to bring up a larger view of the machine, select the options, select any offers that may be available and swipe the button to right to make the payment.
Used by Me:
- Once you pay a machine the tile for that machine will automatically be moved to a separate list called “Used by Me”. Machines in this list will be visible even if you leave the laundry area say to get a cup of coffee!
- Once you start a machine you will see a timer that starts counting down. When the timer counts down to zero you will get a push notification to check you laundry. Note that this timer shows an estimated time but will get more accurate in the future as you continue to use the machines. The timer will be visible for about four hours after starting the machine and then will disappear.
Once you are done with the machine you can simply remove it from the “Used by Me” list.
Scan to Select:
- Many machines have a big sticker with a machine number and QR code on them. You can also use the “Scan to Select” option from the top-right menu to scan this barcode to bring up the machine in full view. Note that we will need the permission to use your camera for this to work.
Type to Select:
- If you prefer not to use the scanner, you can also type the number on the QR code sticker to select a particular machine.
Last but not the least, you can switch back to the Classic View that you are already familiar with by selecting that option from the top right menu. You can switch from the Classic View to the new List View the same way.
Note that if you use this update at a location with four or fewer machines you will still see the Classic View by default. If you use it at a location that has 5 machines or more you will automatically see the new List View!
- Simplified currency selection process for new users when they are not in front of a machine.
- Option to switch keyboard for zip and postal codes.
- 43.7 MB
- Update Date:
- PayRange Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it