- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View and receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Links to compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
- Share article abstracts, figures, or tables via email
Access your personal or institutional subscription to “Pediatric Transplantation” on your device (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on Wiley Online Library).
No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
The aim of “Pediatric Transplantation” is to publish original articles of the highest quality on clinical experience and basic research in transplantation of tissues and solid organs in infants, children and adolescents. The journal seeks to disseminate the latest information widely to all individuals involved in kidney, liver, heart, lung, intestine and stem cell (bone-marrow) transplantation. In addition, the journal publishes focused reviews on topics relevant to pediatric transplantation as well as timely editorial comment on controversial issues.
The scope of the journal includes involving clinical research, case-reports delineating universal clinical consequences and basic transplant immunobiology related to pediatric transplantation. Each issue contains Pediatric Transplant Grand Rounds which comprise reports from institutions worldwide aimed at sharing pertinent clinical information with those caring for pediatric transplant recipients.
The publication of a journal devoted to transplantation in infants, children and adolescents is extremely important because of the increasing clinical use of tissue and organ transplantation to resolve catastrophic circumstances not amenable to other therapeutic approaches. The journal serves the needs of pediatricians, pediatric surgeons, transplant surgeons, pediatric urologists, pediatric nephrologists, pediatric gastroenterologists, pediatric cardiologists, pediatric pulmonologists and pediatric haematologists/oncologists, all of whom will find great advantage in the timely updated information offered by the journal.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Pediatric Transplantation can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $599.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Pediatric Transplantation subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $599.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
- 17.3 MB
- Release Date:
- Wiley Publishing
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it