Pendlr understands that sharing ride offers and -requests effortlessly is key to sustaining the flexibility and freedom required by your daily routines and schedule. Accordingly, you can store ‘places’ and ‘cars’ in the app and reuse these assets every time you post.
Pendlr acknowledges that you may prefer to interact within a closed community of colleagues, fellow students or other related individuals. That is why you can create and join private Groups and expose posts exclusively to its members.
When using the Pendlr services to share rides, you support an improved utilization of current transport-resources and thereby
- Reduce emissions and pollution from car use and -production
- Reduce health issues related to particulates
- Reduce travel costs
- Reduce traffic and expenses related to future infrastructure abrasion and -expansion
- Reduce time waste due to decreasing traffic, use of high-occupancy-vehicle (HOV) lanes and the chance to make use of time while travelling.
We hope that you will join us in making a difference by using the app and spreading the word about Pendlr :-)
- - - - - - - - - -
Carpooling and ridesharing in Pendlr
- Offer and request rides with a simple and hassle-free service that enable you to quick-post utilising reusable places and cars
- Search for nearby offers and requests or filter relevant posts according to your needs – engage with other users to set up rides.
- Accept incoming requests and offers and communicate with fellow-travelers via the app messaging services
- Join a community to publish posts to your target audience exclusively
- Book available cars in a community
- - - - - - - - - -
The overall Pendlr mission is to support our everyday transport needs with fewer vehicles on the roads, by delivering a service that efficiently connects transport supply and -demand. In the app ‘Settings’ section you can send us feedback and we look forward to receiving your suggestions for improving the service – please drop us a line about the features that already meet your expectations, what needs improvement and your suggestions to future Pendlr features.
Thanks in advance and enjoy sharing rides :-)
- 69.7 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download