Default Input & Opposed Input: (can be selected in the settings menu)
- Use the two virtual analog joysticks to move around and rotate your view.
- Press the circle on the top right to switch between dig- and put-mode.
Alternative Input: (can be selected in the settings menu)
- Use the joystick on the bottom left to move around.
- Drag across the screen to rotate.
- Tap&release very quick to add a new block.
- Tap&wait and then release to remove a block.
For any input method:
- Tap the circle showing a jumping stick figure to jump.
- Press the button centered on top to go back to the menu (progess gets saved).
- Tap the texture on the top left to show the texture selection overlay.
Double tap the jump button quickly to toggle fly mode.
Detonate explosives (TNT) by placing fire near it.
In settings press twice on ALT so it says "ALT xPAD" to enable standard controls again.
Currently implemented features include:
- Procedurally generated terrain.
- Flat, sphere, pyramid terrain.
- Simple lighting and shadows.
- Rudimentary (W)LAN two player multiplayer.
- Digging and placing new blocks.
- World saving/loading.
- Settings saving/loading.
- Explosives (TNT).
- Torches and ladders.
- Little animals.
- Transparent Glass.
- Flowers and mushrooms.
- Rails and carts.
- Added hires 1024x1024 texture
- 3.8 MB
- Update Date:
- Andre Schnabel
Safe to Download