Pharmazam is unfolding a new era where genetic technology can help identify the safest and best medications for you based on your DNA, lifestyle, allergies, health conditions and more. It’s a revolution in human healthcare, and it’s here today.
Studies show that 40-60% of prescribed meds fail to work because of genetic variations. Pharmazam streamlines your medication for more effective results plus it helps to protect you against deadly Adverse Drug Reactions.
Pharmazam uses a painless at home DNA test along with your mobile app profile to INSTANTLY check if medications are a good match or potentially hazardous. If a warning emerges, you can email a detailed report to your doctor to remedy the situation before you even visit the pharmacy. The system was designed to help make medication more effective for anyone, regardless of their age, gender or ethnicity.
Put the science of pharmacogenetics (how your genes affect the body's response to medications) to work for you. Boost your health & recovery times, save time & money, and most of all, protect against deadly reactions with Pharmazam!
Here’s How it Works:
1. Download the app from the App Store
2. Complete your profile in the App
3. Start enjoying safer & more effective medication
Check Drug Compatibility:
• Drug to Gene – Select more effective & less toxic medications
• Drug to Drug – Instantly scan over 130,000 medications
• Drug to Illness – Check for conflicts between illnesses & medications
• Drug to Lifestyle & Diet – Find conflicts between your medications, diet & lifestyle
• Drug to Allergies – See if medications conflict with your known allergies
Drug to Gene services require the purchase of our test kit and submission of a saliva sample for DNA sequencing and analysis. Once you get your test results code, open the app to link your test results and unlock the full power of Pharmazam. Please allow 4 – 6 weeks for processing of DNA test kits.
Learn More at www.pharmazam.com
Pharmazam is a cash pay and does not accept insurances. Pharmazam is not a lab. All laboratory partners are certified by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA). All data is cloud secured on encrypted servers compliant with all HIPPA, GINA, HITECH, & ERISA regulations. Pharmazam is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical condition, disease, or adverse drug reaction and should not be used to self-diagnose. All reports and information should be reviewed by your physician prior to any changes in your healthcare treatment.
- Moved Genetic Results button to Reports tab
- bug fixes
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes
- Updated Security and Error Handling
- New Genetic Profile Report (test kit submission required)
- View Basic and Advanced Reports in-app (test kit submission required)
- Additional information for all drug interactions
- Added layers of security
- Versioning Features
- Minor updates & fixes
- Updated Lifestyles page
- Updated Reports
- New Drug to Gene information
- 27.0 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it