On-screen keyboard allows you to play music and see fingering hints.
Piano and Harpsichord sounds available.
Practice right and left hand separately. Difficult chords and ornaments can be played easily with PianoMate's help.
With the built-in Metronome, you can adjust piece playback speed and follow tempo alterations of the piece.
The "Repeat Fragment" mode allows you to choose a fragment to practice.
Connect your MIDI keyboard or digital piano to get the best assistance in your piano lessons.
PianoMate has a number of free pieces to start with. Some pieces are available as separate in-app purchases.
To have full access to the Sheet Music Library, you need to have an auto-renewable subscription.
- The length of the subscription is 1 month.
- The price of the subscription is 2.99 $/month.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal is 2.99$.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
For additional information, visit http://www.dodecaton.com
Added an ability to start playing the other hand's part.
Introduced hints when using a feature for the first time.
Fingerings are shown now for ornaments like mordents and thrills.
Fixed initial tempo indication, and more fixes and improvements.
Fixed bluetooth connectivity.
Fixed crash when playing with onscreen keyboard.
Various bug fixes.
Notehead letters added in lesson mode.
Screen keyboard fixed for newer iPhones.
Fixed restoring last opened piece.
Fixed keyboard layout.
- 77.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Dmitry Avdeev
Safe to Download