How it works
Children can match up one half of the pair with the other to produce a complete person, animal or object – there are 50 to discover. Once the child finds the right match, the voiceover says the corresponding word, creating a clear example they can repeat.
The app includes four stimulating activities:
- Find the missing half: Locate the missing half from a choice of four on the opposite side of the screen
- Match all the pairs: Concentration, memory or pairs – whatever you call it, children can now play the iPad version
- Mix and match: Make the lights change from red to green by spinning the wheel to find the correct combination
- Drag to the other half: Draw a line from one side of the screen to the other to form a complete pair
Pick a Pair allows children to acquire new vocabulary, enhance their memory skills and have fun, all at the same time. Our 4-in-1 pair matching/memory app is really easy to use and we’ve made sure that the app’s overall design is sleek and appealing, so your child will love playing it.
- Speech and language development
- Image recognition
- Logical reasoning
- Problem solving
- Memory improvement
- Fine motor skills development
Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Communication and Language
- The World -Technology
For teachers and parents
We know that if you're going to give your child an app to play with, you have to trust it. Our apps are designed to give children the confidence to have fun as they explore and develop their skills.
Through each stage of their development, all our apps are worked on collaboratively with our panel of testers and educational experts.
All our interfaces are specifically designed with younger children in mind. This ensures the app meets the expectations of teachers, parents and children everywhere.
- 137.3 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download