- Keep track of all your matches (with or without an Apple Watch)
- Singles and doubles match modes
- Identify teammates and opponents
- Track your unforced errors
- Service statistics
- Player database to keep notes on opponent strengths and weaknesses
- Follow live matches point by point
- Integrates with Health app (steps taken, running distance, maximum heart rate, calories burned) to help you gain insight into your Pickleball workouts as well as to monitor how hard your opponents make you work
How to use the Watch app:
It is so simple. Just start the app from your Apple Watch.
- Select game setup (i.e.: Doubles, Game to 11, Win by 2)
- Swipe towards you when you win a rally.
- Swipe away from you when you lose a rally.
- Swipe right to record an unforced error.
- Swipe left to undo.
- Press down on the watch face to end session or restart a game.
TIP! Swipe from the middle of the watch, not the edge.
Scores are spoken aloud and gentle vibrations allow you to continue play without looking at your watch.
Player positions and current server are shown on the watch face in case you lose track.
The watch is by default set to wake on wrist raise. If Pickleball Score Keeper does not open on Wrist Raise gesture during a match, please do the following from the watch home screen:
1. Tap Settings > tap General > tap Wake Screen
2. Make sure that "Wake Screen on Wrist Raise" is turned on.
3. Scroll down to "Resume to: Previous Activity" and checkmark.
Please don’t be shy to use the Feedback button on the Pickleball Score Keeper iPhone app to contact us with ideas and suggestion. We welcome your feedback.
- 25.7 MB
- Update Date:
- codeDependent Software Incorporated
Safe to Download