We think staying safe and connected to the people you care about is important. We also put a high value on privacy and independence. We built Ping in a way that lets you see and share just enough information to know the people you care about are ok, and let them know you're ok too. If you’re ever feeling adventurous or uncomfortable in your surroundings, we also have a mode we call “watch my back” that will alert your family and friends if you don’t check in after a time that you set.
Our dual approach – a normal background mode for staying lightly in-touch, and an active foreground mode for those times when you want someone looking out for you – puts you in control.
Ping is perfect for:
Anyone who’s living alone
• Seniors and their adult children and grandchildren to stay in touch in an easy-going way
• Walking or jogging alone
• Young adults away at college
• Anyone who wants to give peace of mind to loved ones but prefers not to always be sharing their location
• iPhone 5S or newer running iOS 10+
• Internet connection. Works best with a cellular signal. Most features also work with wifi-only.
• Some features use text messaging (carrier charges may apply)
Ping can use the steps from your Apple Watch by connecting with HealthKit.
Ping is brought to you by the creators of the Leeo Smart Alert™ Nightlight.
- Bug fixes
- Stability improvements
- 232.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Leeo, Inc.
Safe to Download