Pipilotti Rist was born in Grabs, Rheintal, Switzerland in 1962. She is internationally renowned as one of the pioneers of video art – and lives in Zurich. Yet her last institutional solo exhibition in this city was held more than fifteen years ago. So it is high time for a major show. Under the title ‘Your Saliva is my Diving Suit in the Ocean of Pain’, the Kunsthaus presents an overview of Pipilotti Rist’s work from 1986 to the present day.
The Pipilotti Rist app will accompany you through the exhibition. It offers the following functions:
- an audioguide in English, German and French
- images from the exhibition to complement the audioguide texts
- extensive information about the artist and the exhibition
- special tasks for children and a fairy tale written specially for the exhibition
- a soundtrack featuring the artist’s favourite hits
- a camera function developed for the app that you can use for your own creative picture experiments. The camera enables you to change the appearance and colour of everyday objects. Finished pictures can be uploaded to the visitor gallery or shared with friends and family via text message, e-mail, Facebook or Twitter.
The exhibition was organized by the Kunsthaus Zürich.
Supported by Swiss Re and Panasonic Switzerland.
- 19.5 MB
- Release Date:
- Kunsthaus Zürich
Safe to Download