Use Pisth to upload, view and edit files in your SSH server.
• Manage files in your SSH server and use the Shell in the same app.
• Edit text files and code with colored syntax.
• The terminal is like xterm, so you can use text editors such as nano, vim, etc.
• SSH Keys
• Drag and drop.
• Send special keys.
• Run snippets of code very quickly.
• Find your connections with Spotlight.
• Share shell session between other devices using Pisth or your Mac.
• Transfer files between servers.
• Find servers with Bonjour.
( ! ) SSH must be enabled in your computer.
( ! ) SFTP is different than FTP and FTPS, SFTP is part of SSH and is enabled by default.
Source code: https://github.com/ColdGrub1384/Pisth
- The app is now a lot faster and fluid.
- A split view with the file browser and the terminal on iPad.
- Bug fixes
- Added more settings.
- Bug fixes.
- 35.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Develobile S.p.A.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it