Pocket Gamer: "If you like minimalist arcade games with airtight controls—and you don't mind tearing your hair out from its roots—do try Pivvot."
IGN: "This game really caught me by surprise... This is an example of what I like to see in a mobile game."
Pivvot is a thrilling game of strategic avoidance that will consistently test and challenge your ability to make quick, impulsive decisions.
As the game progresses, you will have to rely on your instincts and problem-solving skills to navigate down the winding path for survival. With its intensity, minimalistic design, and puzzling logic, Pivvot is sure to keep you guessing at every turn.
NINE GAME MODES
• Voyage: Travel through increasingly challenging levels of obstacles
• Endless: Survive as long as possible while the game gets progressively faster
• Expert Voyage: Uncover new, more challenging obstacles
• Expert Endless: Avoid the expert obstacles as the increasing speed tests your limits
• Berserk: The ultimate challenge: chaotic, frenzied, and unrelenting
• Random Endless: Like Endless but random and faster!
• Random Expert Endless: Like Expert Endless but random and faster!
• Looper: Do loops. Get points. Don't die.
• Daily Challenge: You get one shot per day. Don't mess up!
• Increasingly challenging gameplay with thirty different obstacles to conquer
• Nine game modes
• Procedurally generated path: every game is different!
• Four custom-composed, high energy songs
• Simplistic, minimalistic art style and gameplay
• Universal support
• iCloud syncing between devices
• GameCenter leaderboards
• Share replays of your game via Facebook, Email, or Twitter
- Fixed bug with the new update where Rotation Sensitivity settings didn't work
*Bug fix poem*
No matter what the rate,
You wanted it to go.
The Pivvot ball would rotate,
At just one speed, you know.
- Looper mode is now free for everyone! Go do some loops.
- Fixed bug where music would no longer play on some devices
- Removed Kamcord recording because they're shutting down
- I launched a new game called Piloteer. It's a crazy jetpack simulator! https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/piloteer/id932248553?mt=8
In Pivvot's older version,
Some people had no tunes.
I fixed it in this update, but,
I blame that darn blood moon.
- 269.4 MB
- Update Date:
- Fixpoint Productions Ltd.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it