Take a photo every day and the app will turn it into a time lapse video you can share with your friends.
Use the photos to diagnose plant health conditions and see if treatments are working.
For best results, your photos should be aligned and the app helps you adjust the camera position as you take photos with on screen hints. Once you are "in the green", simply bring the camera closer until the camera feed aligns with the previous photo.
HOW TO USE THE APP:
1) Create a new plant by tapping the + button in top right
2) Find a good angle for your photo
3) Take the first photo of your garden plant
4 Next photos rely on the previous photo for alignment
5) When taking a photo, tap the screen to focus camera
6) Align transparent cutout edges to help you align two photos
7) As you take a photo, colored hints on the screen tell you how to rotate, tilt or turn your phone to take a photo from the same orientation as before
8) Once you have several photos, you can export them as a video.
9) The video export process takes a few seconds, after it’s completion, you can share the video or upload it online.
10) A copy is saved to your camera roll as well.
11) For best results, track your plants over a course of a few weeks.
Please rate and share the app :)
- 18.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Alexander Stone
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it