The app addresses such common questions as:
* what criteria are useful in deciding which community acquired pneumonia patients should be hospitalized?
* what are those three big-gun antibiotics for adult hospital acquired pneumonia, and what are the alternatives for those with medication allergies?
* how long should antibiotics be continued?
* exactly which pneumonia cases are considered to be hospital acquired?
* which community acquired pneumonia patients require coverage for resistant organisms?
* which hospitalized patients should be in the ICU?
* which antibiotics are appropriate initial therapy for children with pneumonia?
This app is written and intended for practicing clinicians like family physicians, internists, pediatricians, ER docs, and hospitalists; for resident physician trainees; and for medical students. As an educator and clinician, I am interested in feedback and I would be grateful for guidance on improving the tool.
- 2.6 MB
- Release Date:
- Joshua Steinberg, MD
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it