- Choose from 2 dancers to suit your style of music: Phoebe who is ready for the club with dresses or Catherine who can wear workout wear, casual clothes or lingerie. You can view one dancer at a time.
- Pick your dance style and watch the dancer cycle between a variety of dance moves for each style.
- Selecting your music is simple. Just tap the music button and allow access to your music playlist to set a song.
- Dance styles include Hip Hop, Samba, Swing, Belly, House, Salsa, Jazz and Funky.
- Customize your dancer’s outfit with options such as changing their hair, outfit colour and footwear.
- Holding down option buttons can have different effects such a dimming a light, repeating or shuffling dance moves or changing effect ambience and colour.
- Tap the tempo icon to speed up or slow down the movement speed of the dancers to match with the tempo of your music.
- Ambient effects can change the colour of the stage lighting, add falling snow, gentle rain, rolling fog or light orbs to add drama to the performance.
- You can favourite a dance move for easy replayability.
- Spice up your music with the action & stage effects of Pocket Dance!
- Most buttons have two modes. Tap a button for one action or try holding down any option button for different effects:
- Tap the favourite button [Heart Button] to add the current dance clip to the favourite group.
- Press a light to turn it on or off. Hold down an individual light to either dim or brighten the light.
- Tap the speed icon [Tempo Button] to view the current speed setting for a dance move. Press & hold the [Tempo Button] to speed up or slow down the dance.
- Tap on the [Dancer Icon] to switch between Phoebe or Catherine. Holding down the [Dancer Icon] brings up buttons to customize the outfit & accessories of the current dancer.
- Press the [Music Icon] to allow access to your music playlist to pick a song to play in the app.
- Tap the [White Square Button] to turn on or off the Ambient light. Holding down the [White Square Button] allows you to brighten or dim the light.
- Pressing the [Circle Button] turns on or off omni light. Holding down the [Circle Button] allows you to change the colour of the omni effect lighting.
- A quick tap of the [Multi Coloured Icon] will turn on or off background effects. Tap and hold the [Multi Coloured Icon] to change the background effects. Tap again to switch to the next option. Pick from rain, snow, bokeh or fog.
- Tap the dance button [Dance Button] to change the style of dance. Pressing and holding the [Dance Button] shuffles the dance options or loops the current dance move.
- Press the [Gear Button] to bring you to the Credits screen. At the bottom of the Credits screen you can tap the [Palettes Button] to choose from a variety of the trending colours for each year & recent decade. Tap a colour set and hit ok.
- Tap the [File Button] to load a saved stage light setup. Tap and hold the [File Button] to save to the current slot.
- Try turning on and off a different combination of stage lights to highlight and add drama to the music. Turning off all the lights besides the ambient light, for example, will give the stage a harsh comic feeling.
**The music used in the App Preview videos are for demonstration purposes only and are not available within the app. Users must select their own music using the [Music Button] to access their library to play music. The music has been provided by Sound-ideas.com and Sounddogs.com.
-Working on an update to fix the background effects, which may not appear in the current version.
-Updated and improved. Pocket Dance has been retooled:
*Replaced dancers with new highly detailed models with improved facial expressions.
*A range of new dance moves have been added and fine-tuned including new club, house and bellydance moves. Some of the original dance moves have been removed.
*Out with the old and in with the new! A brand new wardrobe has been added for the new models including new clothing, hair and accessory options. You can even add sunglasses and change the makeup of each model.
*A massive colour update has been added to the app with colour palettes that correspond with the hottest colours over the last several years and decades.
*Many improved features. When you change the speed of the dancer the changes take immediate effect and a dance clip no longer changes when selecting a new settings mode.
- 1,137.5 MB
- Update Date:
- Magitech Corporation
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it