Create your personalized coding design documents on the move and record the occurrence of events direct on your iPhone or iPad. Export via email back to your home or office, and couple with a video source for the full notational analysis experience.
PocketCoder supports export of XML and CSV documents, perfect for many popular notational analysis packages, or even for use in spreadsheets such as Microsoft Excel.
- Create notational analysis templates in minutes on your iPhone or iPad.
- Lead/Lag times: Create 'one touch' events with pre-defined lead and lag times.
- Create colour-coded events with customised labels.
- Record time-based occurrence of events with 'two touch' start and finish times.
- Save and load templates, and share with other users through iTunes File Sharing.
- Save coding output, and either share using iTunes File Sharing or E-mail direct to your computer.
- Font Size: change the font size to suit smaller or larger buttons.
- Pixel spacing: align buttons much easier to tidy up your workflow (larger spacing values can be set in the iPhone settings).
- Reset coding output or clear template view.
Thank you for using PocketCoder. If you are interested to learn more about my apps, or to suggest features for future releases, please get in touch at http://www.plegg.me.uk.
- 1.0 MB
- Release Date:
- Phil Legg
Safe to Download