• Learn about common symptoms and what signs might be concerning.
• Log pain medicine doses you’ve given and receive reminders for the next dose
• Track your child’s pain to see their progress toward recovery
• Watch educational videos featuring Seattle Children’s doctors and nurses
P.O.P. Care is currently designed for recovery after a tonsillectomy and is intended for use by patients at Seattle Children’s Bellevue Clinic and Surgery Center.
P.O.P. Care cannot replace instructions provided by your doctor and should not be used for patients with complex medical needs or special circumstances such as allergies to common medicines. Data provided is not actively monitored and thus the P.O.P Care app will not actively warn you of danger. Call your doctor if your child experiences unusual symptoms or 911 if your child experiences any bleeding
The anonymous pain and medicine dosing information collected in the app will be used by the Seattle Children’s care team to better understand the typical recovery pattern and improve patient care.
This app is currently in the pilot stage, which means users will have the opportunity to provide feedback about how to make it better for future users.
- 22.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it