Dashboard continually receives and processes data.
The aggregated data may be presented in a web or a native map application. Dashboard works on mobile, tablet, and desktop devices.
- Continual ETL source data collection;
- safe data storage within Dashboard technology;
- on-line temporal and spatial data aggregation;
- the aggregated data report creating;
- data visualisation in a map application.
Typical use Dashboard:
- To support sales;
- to supervise technical and operation data;
- to provide geomarketing analysis;
- to prepare managerial reports.
This sample map application shows how Dashboard technology by Position Ltd. can be used. Dashboard uses up-to-date information on accidents, road closures and road works in the Czech Republic.
It provides the user with a spatial data aggregation performed online that is displayed for a given time period defined by the user.
Current data also are displayed in the desktop web application at http://dashboard.position.cz
Dashboard was developed by the Position company's Controls.js technology http://controlsjs.com
- 5.8 MB
- Update Date:
- Position s.r.o.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it