Instructions for Moms:
1. The mother is asked to select the response that comes closest to how she has been feeling in the previous 7 days.
2. All 10 questions must be answered.
3. Care should be taken to avoid the possibility of the mother discussing her answers with others.
4. The mother should complete the scale herself, unless she has limited English or has difficulty with reading.
5. The Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale may be used at 6-8 weeks postpartum with repetition between 3-6 months to screen for PPD. The minimum time period to retake the EPDS test is two weeks. The child health clinic, a postnatal checkup, or a home visit may provide a suitable opportunity for its completion as the mom can take the test in private.
The result can be saved as PDF or emailed or printed directly from your iOS device.
- 2.0 MB
- Release Date:
- Digital Orientation Resolutions Inc.
Safe to Download