• Add all your students to one portal for your daily teaching
• Create assignments, connecting different types of files like Audio/video files, pdf, images, youtube links, text file – making it easy for your students to know exactly what and how to practice on an assignment.
• Link books to your assignments and create live links so students/parents can easily order the correct book for an assignment.
• Share assignments to a community and download assignments from the community.
• Create events and invite students. Then they know when/where the event is being held, including seeing all members going to the event. Send a broadcast to all members if a special announcement must be delivered.
• Chat with your students and groups directly from this app
• Create awards that are automatically given to students when they practice a certain amount of time – or a certain amount of days. And see the rank of all students.
• All communication with your students and their parents – can be done through this portal.
• You can even log on to the web app and work on a PC.
• Create an efficient teaching day – by having a clear idea before a lesson starts how much a child has practiced and what she has practiced on.
• Add you Studio logo to make you log- n and your student's login unique and clearly connected to your school/studio.
• And much more.
• Practice is fun and engaging when you can upload your practice time to your teacher and receive a notification that your teacher has registered your practice session.
• Get feedback on your practicing
• Have fun in groups –share assignments and chat.
• Upload a performance and maybe your teacher moves the uploaded file to your repertoire list. Now you can share the concert file with friends.
• Know exactly when and where your next music event is – and be notified if there are any updates.
• And much more.
Parents (using their child's login):
• You can see exactly how much your child is practicing and see the comments from her teacher
• You can see all your child's assignments
• Communicate directly with your child's teacher – if you have a question.
• Have all the information you need for an upcoming event
• Easily order a book your child needs for an assignment (if the teacher has created a link to the book)
• Share repertoire files with family and friends.
• And much more
If you subscribe to Practice Presto via iTunes, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and your membership will automatically renew monthly/yearly unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscription will be renewed within 24-hours before the end of each period at the rate of your selected plan. Turn off auto-renewal anytime by going to My Account or through iTunes.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
- 83.5 MB
- Release Date:
- Audiens Norge AS
Safe to Download