* Content available in multiple Languages:
English, Chinese - 中国, French - français, German - Deutsch, Italian - italiano,Japanese - 日本の, korean - 한국어, portugese - português, Russian - русский, Spanish - Español
Bonding with your baby-to-be is a natural phenomenon. Early connections with the baby set a lifelong intimacy with your baby. Play with your baby with soft baby action animation and develop strong bond with your baby.
TALK TO YOUR BABY:
By the second trimester, your baby develops the ability to hear. Hearing your voice will help your baby feel attached to you quickly after birth. Keep one hand on the belly and talk to your baby and record your talk.
Dream your baby is in action with soft dances and activities.
* PREGNANCY BASICS
Insight into female and male reproductive systems
Tips on getting pregnant (conception tips)
Know your due date from the Last Menstrual Period (LMP) or provide a due date to track your pregnancy
Information about pregnancy symptoms and Pregnancy Evaluation
* PREGNANCY PROGRESS TRACKING
Progress bar based info on the stage of the pregnancy, trimester and time till delivery
Day wise info on changes in you and your baby’s body
Daily tips on important precautions
* ANTENATAL CARE
Info on trimester based physical health
Advice on antenatal care: physical and emotional well being, proper diet
Info on common discomforts of pregnancy and tips for their resolution
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) related to pregnancy, as provided by experts
* WEEKLY & MONTHLY PREGNANCY INFO
Week-by-week info on the development of the baby, including normal size and weight of the baby
Weekly and monthly picture of the embryo
Info on common symptoms and changes in the body for current stage of the pregnancy
Tips and precautions for each week of pregnancy
* RELAXATION TIPS & TRICKS
Info on relaxation techniques and tips to maintain healthy pregnancy
* BIRTH of BABY
Preparations for the big day
Detailed info about labor and delivery - avoid any surprises!
When to call your doctor?
* FOOD GUIDE
How much and how often to eat during pregnancy
What not to eat and what to eat during each trimester
Prepare your diet plan
Recommended weight gain during pregnancy
HANDY TOOLS for managing your pregnancy:
* OVULATION TRACKER: Perfect tool for planning the conception
* WEIGHT TRACKING: Track your weekly weight and see graphical view of the weight gain
* BMI CALCULATOR: Calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI) to keep a check on your weight gain
* WEEKLY BELLY SNAPS: Take pictures of your growing belly every week, or import from the camera roll
* KICK COUNTER: Keep track of your baby’s movements and create as many kick counting sessions as you want
* CONTRACTION TRACKER: Easily track your contractions by their start time, end time, duration and interval and get to know about the stages of labor.
* REMINDERS: Set multiple reminders with customization tunes for medical checkup, fluid replenishment, medicines etc. and receive timely reminders for every important care event
* BABY NAMES: Gender wise list of baby names along with the info on the origin of names
* SHOPPING LIST FOR HOSPITAL VISIT: Prepare a shopping list for the big day and prepare a list of essentials for the hospital visit
* Free version has limited content unlocked to view application. Buy full version to get all contents of application unlocked.
!!Wishing you happy parenting!!
- Every week baby growth and weight gain tracking.
- Connect with your baby. Share your happy moments with the baby and record for future.
- Weekly symptoms, precautions, and activities to overcome discomforts.
- 126.6 MB
- Release Date:
- Truehira, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it