The app addresses such common questions as:
- who needs bloodwork before surgery?
- who needs an EKG or a CXR?
- how do I handle patients on Warfarin, Aspirin, and Clopidogrel?
- which patients are recommended to get perioperative B-blockers or statins?
- which active cardiac conditions preclude surgery?
- how long after MI should a patient wait before surgery?
- who needs bridging Heparin therapy, and which Heparin might I use?
This app is written and intended for practicing physicians like internists, family physicians, and hospitalists; for resident physician trainees; and for medical students. In addition to being a reference, the algorithm is written to be a teaching tool by not just delivering an answer, but instead walking a physician through the evaluation process so that one learns that process along the way. As an educator and clinician, I am interested in feedback and I would be grateful for guidance on improving the tool.
- perioperative anti-rheumatologic med mgmt
- periop buprenorphine/suboxone mgmt
- pre and postop BNP & Troponin testing
- how long to wait after PCI
- periop NSAID mgmt
This update does NOT include new material on all things that make ya bleed like Warfarin, bridging Heparins, Aspirin, Plavix, DOAC's, etc. That's coming in the next update.
- 4.7 MB
- Release Date:
- Joshua Steinberg, MD
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it