PRI in Person is the world’s leading global conference on responsible investment, offering a platform for PRI signatories and other investment professionals to learn, network and collaborate in person over a three day period. The annual event allows attendees to discuss topical issues and share experiences from their own organisation and region with peers from around the world.
In 2018 the conference will return to the USA for the first time in eight years, taking place alongside the Global Climate Action Summit, a major event organised by the State of California. The summit will bring together leaders from government, business and the global community to inspire greater global ambition to act on climate. In line with this, investor action on climate change will be a key focus for PRI in Person 2018, but we will also cover a wide range of other themes including ESG integration, active ownership and emerging E, S and G issues.
Key topics for discussion will include:
* A deep dive into climate action by investors: what has been done so far, and what opportunities are available going forward?
* How are ESG policy trends evolving in different markets around the world, and how are investors responding?
* What are the most effective tools and arguments responsible investors can use to demonstrate the link between ESG and performance?
* What practical actions can investors take to redirect capital towards the Sustainable Development Goals at scale?
* Emerging technologies: what opportunities and risks do they present for the field of responsible investment?
This app allows registered delegates to:
* View the conference agenda
* Make the most out of the conference with information on speakers, attendees, side events, supporting materials and more
* Take part in topical discussions and share your views
* Expand your professional network with in app messaging
- 18.8 MB
- Release Date:
- PRI Association
Safe to Download