AIR enables playback of high-resolution streaming services through any of Primare’s network-enabled digital devices, including the NP30 network player, MM30 media board, installed in either the I32 integrated amplifier or the PRE32 preamplifier, and the PRE60 reference preamplifier.
Services initially supported will include airable.Radio by Tune In and TIDAL. In the very near future, Deezer will be incorporated into the service offerings, with more services to be added in the future by way of simple updates.
Requiring only an account with the preferred music service to realize the pure sound of Primare hi-res streaming.
- See more at: http://www.primare.net/product.asp?ProductID=69#sthash.ubHOeRAS.dpuf
For a complimentary three-month introductory subscription to TIDAL HiFI go to primare.net
- Track forward /back
- Shuffle play
- Repeat – one or all
- Play progress bar
- Search artists/albums/track/playlists
- Interrupted play using iOS - Play may be interrupted if AIR is minimized when responding to phone calls, texts, notifications or using applications for an extended length of time on iOS devices.
- Deezer Elite – AIR is unable to offer Deezer Elite at this time due to existing exclusive arrangements with other manufacturers.
- Primare product control – for additional Primare equipment control features use the Primare APP (download available from the App Store and Google Play).
- 3.1 MB
- Release Date:
- Primare AB
Safe to Download