Follow the Art Trail, explore the Priory ruins and learn more about the park’s history through to present day, including the Heritage Lottery Funded park restoration.
- GPS Art Trail revealing artworks located around the park including the statue of local Wimbledon hero Dorothy Round
- Priory Guide throwing light on the monastic life lived here hundreds of years ago
- Timeline interactive tour from 1150AD to present day
- Information about the park restoration, including before and after photographs
- GPS Visitor Map showing your location in the park and facilities available
ABOUT PRIORY PARK:
Opened formally in 1932, Priory Park has a history dating back nearly a 1,000 years. The park retains many of its original features, including the remains of Dudley Priory, a scheduled ancient monument, and Priory Hall, a Grade II listed building.
A Heritage Lottery Funded restoration of the park, which was completed in 2013, brought a number of exciting new improvements to the park, including modern-day artworks by local artists and school children, modernising of recreational facilities and many other renovations.
This app is designed to be used at a companion to your visit, but can equally be enjoyed from the comfort of your own home.
- 44.0 MB
- Update Date:
- TREEHOUSE MEDIA PRODUCTIONS LTD
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it