- Updated the translation service for future proofing.
- Fixed a bug where Prizmo could fail to initialize the iCloud root folder.
- Fixed possible crashes that could occur when displaying processed images.
- Fixed a crash when reordering pages on the iPad.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Fixed iCloud issue popping an alert "Document Updated".
- Fixed a bug causing to perform page detection while the option is turned off (quick actions only).
- Added an "Insert Page" tool (iPad only) to the contextual menu. You access it with a long press on page thumbnail in page list. Use it to insert new pages after the selected page.
- Added the ability to export raw text to other apps.
- Minor update to the camera capture interface.
- Fixed "Process in Prizmo" and "Read in Prizmo" extensions that misbehaved since iOS 8.3.
- Fixed UI glitches appeared related to iOS 8.3.
- Fixed crashes and corrupted UI when importing images from external applications.
- Fixed incorrect error reporting could appear when using the "readText" callback url.
- Fixed a crash when disallowing photo access.
- Other crash fixes.
- Localized to Spanish
- Added a "Rename" item to the contextual menu (long press on document). Tip: you can also rename a document by tapping its filename.
- Added compatibility with iCloud Photo Library in Prizmo's image picker.
- Fixed issues that could prevent voice and OCR data downloads.
- Fixed a bug affecting captureText x-callback-url action that would ignore user-edited text.
- Fixed corrupt toolbar on iPad (capture text mode).
- Fixed other minor UI issues.
- Changed the quick action "Copy to clipboard" to a more generic "Capture Text" (Marcelo). This now enables previewing (and correcting) the recognized text before copying it to the clipboard, and also permits sending the text to other apps without creating a Prizmo document.
- Restored the black cleanup mode of the previous Prizmo (Dana). There are now 4 cleanup choices [None, Black, Gray, Color] that you can choose from, with Black more suited to text (very high contrast), and Gray/Color more suited to mixed image and text documents.
Enhancements & Bug Fixes:
- Photo extension: image is now saved if the cropping panel was opened while tapping on the Done button.
- Crop tool fix: the magnifier attached to the crop handle now displays preview with correct orientation in all situations (Tiziano).
- Image picker improvement: adaptive layout depending of the device screen estate.
- Fixed PDF quality and dpi matching (Richard). Internal DPI estimate for a PDF document is now more accurate, depending on the included images.
- Fixed PDF Crop Frame (Fred). Some PDF documents could have unusual crop frame that would not be correctly interpreted by Prizmo. They are now correctly handled.
- Selecting an image in the image picker no longer fails in some situations.
- Fixed a crash that could occur while OCR'ing a business card.
- Camera improvement: image orientation is correctly set even when device rotation is locked.
- Enabled iCloud Drive public container: Prizmo iCloud folder is now accessible from any Mac running OS X Yosemite.
- Fixed network problems with translation service.
- Fixed crash when export with Open In.
- Improved interactions with Handoff.
- Minor UI tweaking for iPhone 6 Plus.
- Importing a PDF file from a mail is now fully functional.
- Business card export to iOS contacts crash fixed (64-bit devices)
- Norwegian localization update
- Prizmo now shows more documents in the main document listing on iPhone 6 Plus.
- Default OCR Language can be displayed/set in Prizmo settings. This affects newly created documents.
- Current OCR language of an open page can now be set to all pages of the document. This is achieved by holding the language button.
Corrections & Enhancements
- Brought back image/file import feature (accessed within camera interface)
- Image chooser: Fixed image layout glitch.
- Fixed a problem that would corrupt image binarization and severly degrade OCR results on newer devices (64-bit)
- Fixed a crash when accessing/editing OCR'ed contact.
- Fixed black image issue when returning to app from background.
- Fixed incorrect camera layout when using iPad in landscape orientation.
- Updated Italian, German, Norwegian & Russian localizations
• Native support for iOS 8:
- Handoff to easily switch from editing on one device to another, with Mac, iPhone, iPad support
- 1 iOS 8 photo-processing extension for the built-in Photos app: Crop & Cleanup
- 3 iOS 8 extensions (Actions) for using Prizmo's capabilities from other apps: Crop & Cleanup, Capture Text, Read Text
- Support for iOS 8 Documents: you can import images or export results to any installed cloud file systems (including iCloud Drive)
• Modernized design and improved scanning workflow in Prizmo 4.0:
- New, modern appearance for the document list and additional scanning options
- Improved, simplified camera interface
- Document can be discarded if you just need to export as PDF (no need for saving).
- New Quick Capture button, that can be set to specific, streamlined purposes (Copy Text to Clipboard, Translate Text, Accessible Text Reading)
• Processing improvements:
- Better image cleanup. Will now keep all image details while also improving text quality, including a better color accuracy when color cleanup is chosen. Better user control for output (brightness and contrast).
- Improved image preprocessing for OCR, thus leading to better OCR accuracy.
- Full 64-bit support.
- Improved voice quality for purchased voices (these voices need to be reinstalled)
- Localized to Russian, Czech, and Norwegian.
- Localized to Polish
Fixes & enhancements:
- Fixed a bug in the x-callback-url api that would prevent execution of the success/cancel urls.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when the x-callback-url cancel url was invoked.
- Fixed a bug preventing home screen buttons from being displayed when Prizmo was launched with a url scheme.
- Fixed a VoiceOver issue preventing photos from being selected in the photo album.
- Fixed several crashes when taking pictures from the camera.
- Fixes and improvements when renaming documents.
- Fixed possible crash when updating the document list.
- Fixed crash happening randomly when processing images.
- Fixed a bug where image region thumbnails are not visible after loading the document on the iPad.
- Fixed several other bugs and crashes.
- Stability enhancement for image loading.
- 77.0 MB
- Update Date:
- Creaceed SRL
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it